GAMING THING - FX RACING SERIES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GAMING THING - FX RACING SERIES

ANYTHING GOES. HOME OF THE ENDURO SERIES, IN ITS 9th YEAR

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Next purchase?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gixerben

Gixerben

Next purchase? Empty
PostSubject: Next purchase?   Next purchase? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 7:01 pm

Whats on every1s wish list for this year after all the big titles that came out im only after 1 game as most of you know! but what are you going to be buying next?
Back to top Go down
wiseoldduck

wiseoldduck

Next purchase? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next purchase?   Next purchase? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 4:21 am

Mines going to be:

Bad Company 2
F1

and thats it for this part of the year, as I may be out of a job end of March Sad
Back to top Go down
SCOLancer

SCOLancer

Next purchase? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next purchase?   Next purchase? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 6:49 am

Mass Effect 2 then its back to PC gaming for star trek online and star wars the old republic
Back to top Go down
Gixerben

Gixerben

Next purchase? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next purchase?   Next purchase? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:32 am

wiseoldduck wrote:
Mines going to be:

Bad Company 2
F1

and thats it for this part of the year, as I may be out of a job end of March Sad

Still no luck on the job front Wise soz to hear bout that mate...

F1 details aint easy to come by its going to have to be a great racer to get Forza 3 outta my 360!!

I didnt get into the 1st Mass effect prob pick it up cheap now il ave to give it a go..
Back to top Go down
Gixerben

Gixerben

Next purchase? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next purchase?   Next purchase? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:52 am

For all you Snipers in here just thought id share this vid of sum great sniper skills and the way you dont have to put 10 sniper rounds in to some1 before they die!!!
Back to top Go down
wiseoldduck

wiseoldduck

Next purchase? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next purchase?   Next purchase? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 9:43 am

Amazing video gix, I thought I was good at sniping, after watching those shots I am just not as good as i thought.
You can see how he is useing the cross hair graticules for the distance shoots and the moving targets
Back to top Go down
Gixerben

Gixerben

Next purchase? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next purchase?   Next purchase? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 5:29 pm

and thats not even hardcore mode!!! he makes that look easy... i did manage to go as a sniper for a bit in the beta its not my fav class but the hit detection is miles better then any shooter out there.. you shoot the enemys leg and the way they fall is great, headshot is everytime a 1shot kill.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Next purchase? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next purchase?   Next purchase? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Next purchase?
Page 1 of 1