GAMING THING - FX RACING SERIES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GAMING THING - FX RACING SERIES

ANYTHING GOES. HOME OF THE ENDURO SERIES, IN ITS 9th YEAR

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Next Purchase has been posted...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vanquish BHP

Vanquish BHP

My Next Purchase has been posted... Empty
PostSubject: My Next Purchase has been posted...   My Next Purchase has been posted... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:12 pm

And I am really looking forward to it , Infact I am really really looking forward to it ...

My Next purchase is Tropico 3...

Been following it for a bout a year and everything I hear about it is all good , cant wait !!
Back to top Go down
Gixerben

Gixerben

PostSubject: Re: My Next Purchase has been posted...   My Next Purchase has been posted... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 7:17 am

Is that like Sim City Judge?
i just scanned every release week up till March and nothing looks worth buying then Bad Company2 is out!!!! cheers thats my next purchase.
Back to top Go down
Vanquish BHP

Vanquish BHP

PostSubject: Re: My Next Purchase has been posted...   My Next Purchase has been posted... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 7:47 am

yeah its like sim city but with added political side , every decision has a effect on something else or someone else...

for example if your building roads you need make sure the you dont create a bottle neck , because that will create traffic jams , traffic jams will slow down production , causing the economy to slow down , causing unhappy people ...

you have elections lol , or if you choose not to as your the president you can deny a election or hire a hitman to get rid of the candidates..lol ... and the game wont punish you other than people not liking you even more

best thing of all in that is no fail , you run it how you want to ...
Back to top Go down
Gixerben

Gixerben

PostSubject: Re: My Next Purchase has been posted...   My Next Purchase has been posted... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 8:04 pm

How is it Judge any good?
Back to top Go down
Vanquish BHP

Vanquish BHP

PostSubject: Re: My Next Purchase has been posted...   My Next Purchase has been posted... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 11:34 am

I am loving it !!! , I was worried that it might not be as deep as they said , but it is its very deep , great fun , I will be playing this a lot.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Next Purchase has been posted...   My Next Purchase has been posted... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Next Purchase has been posted...
Page 1 of 1