GAMING THING - FX RACING SERIES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GAMING THING - FX RACING SERIES

ANYTHING GOES. HOME OF THE ENDURO SERIES, IN ITS 9th YEAR

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What do you guys think?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gixerben

Gixerben

What do you guys think? Empty
PostSubject: What do you guys think?   What do you guys think? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 4:42 pm

of BC2, ive spent around 26 hours just in MP (which Battlefield is all about) ive done 2 levels of SP when server issues are going on!
Major,Wise and Wookie we should squad up 1 night be a right laugh...
Im loving it better then i expected! cant see myself playing another shooter this year.
Back to top Go down
Gixerben

Gixerben

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think?   What do you guys think? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 5:26 pm

Good squad battles going on tonight thanks for your dog tags Major and Mav twice!!we should all squad up tomorrow..
Back to top Go down
wookie pete

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think?   What do you guys think? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 10:22 am

must admit gix i loved it last night. only reason i stopped was because my eyes hurt from concentrating so much. should be on tonight for more about 8. thats 3 for you gix
Back to top Go down
wiseoldduck

wiseoldduck

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think?   What do you guys think? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 1:33 am

I do not think I need to say anything, I have a great helicopter pilot, we are kings of the air Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think?   What do you guys think? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you guys think?
Page 1 of 1