GAMING THING - FX RACING SERIES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GAMING THING - FX RACING SERIES

ANYTHING GOES. HOME OF THE ENDURO SERIES, IN ITS 9th YEAR

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cooling fan for 360

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gixerben

Gixerben

Cooling fan for 360 Empty
PostSubject: Cooling fan for 360   Cooling fan for 360 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 8:37 pm

Does any1 use 1 for there 360?
i came accross a Nyko TS (temperature sensing) it uses its own power as i heard sum use power from the 360! and it has sensors that turn the fans on when the 360 gets to a certain temp i picked it up as it was the last one left in the store but i can return it within 30days if i dont like it!
seen as im on the 360 for a few hours at a time il let you guys know if its worth it!
Back to top Go down
wiseoldduck

wiseoldduck

PostSubject: Re: Cooling fan for 360   Cooling fan for 360 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 10:43 am

Hi Gix

I bought one for my 360, when I had my white model as people were saying that it would keep it cool and stop the red ring of death.
But after 3 months the fans (3 of them in a unit) started to run noisey and soon were louder than the internal fan, so took the unit back and complained, the guy admitted when I took it back that they were crap and said they had had a lot of returns for the same problem. anyway got a full refund, and have not bothered to get another unit, I just make sure my Elite has got plenty of breathing space.
Back to top Go down
Gixerben

Gixerben

PostSubject: Re: Cooling fan for 360   Cooling fan for 360 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 3:08 pm

i heard of that them being noisey which put me off at 1st but the 1s i use dont seem too bad! i dont find myself turning up the tv volume anyway!
was yours by the same company? heres the ones i got http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-360-Intercooler-TS/dp/B001COVHMS
but mine are black to match my elite. seem good so far!
Back to top Go down
wiseoldduck

wiseoldduck

PostSubject: Re: Cooling fan for 360   Cooling fan for 360 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 5:45 am

No I can not remember who made them but they had a bank of three fans and were powered by the 360 in parrallel with the 360 power socket.

I have not had a heating problem with my Elite, but your climate is a lot defferant over there. sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cooling fan for 360   Cooling fan for 360 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cooling fan for 360
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GAMING THING - FX RACING SERIES :: XBOX 360-
Jump to: