GAMING THING - FX RACING SERIES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GAMING THING - FX RACING SERIES

ANYTHING GOES. HOME OF THE ENDURO SERIES, IN ITS 9th YEAR

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

question on using headphones and steering wheel..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gixerben

Gixerben

question on using headphones and steering wheel.. Empty
PostSubject: question on using headphones and steering wheel..   question on using headphones and steering wheel.. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 5:37 am

Having just moved my 360 in2 my office im thinking of buying a wheel as ive got the space but wanted to know who uses 1 and is it any good for Forza3? (as thats the only racer il be playin for a while!)

also ive just noticed my monitor doesnt have a headphone jack! (wtf HP!) is there anyway to use my headphones or am i stuck with the shitte sound from the built in speakers scratch
Back to top Go down
Maverick zx

Maverick zx

PostSubject: Re: question on using headphones and steering wheel..   question on using headphones and steering wheel.. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 6:20 am

What headphones you got gix ?? if your using the turtle beach ones with the original mic port on there is a mic/headset port on the steering wheel
Back to top Go down
Gixerben

Gixerben

PostSubject: Re: question on using headphones and steering wheel..   question on using headphones and steering wheel.. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 7:21 am

yea the X3
nice 1 thanks Mav worth getting a wheel tho?
Back to top Go down
Maverick zx

Maverick zx

PostSubject: Re: question on using headphones and steering wheel..   question on using headphones and steering wheel.. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 7:29 am

Ask wise mate i aint tried mine yet
Back to top Go down
wiseoldduck

wiseoldduck

PostSubject: Re: question on using headphones and steering wheel..   question on using headphones and steering wheel.. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 1:12 pm

Hi Gix, I can saflely say this game was built for the 360 wheel. The game has complete setups in the options for it. you can adjust all aspects of how you want the wheel to work including the amount of force feed back you want.

worth the bye for Forza 3, But it doe's take getting used to, the feel of the game is more realistic, completely different from the pad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: question on using headphones and steering wheel..   question on using headphones and steering wheel.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

question on using headphones and steering wheel..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GAMING THING - FX RACING SERIES :: XBOX 360-
Jump to: