GAMING THING - FX RACING SERIES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GAMING THING - FX RACING SERIES

ANYTHING GOES. HOME OF THE ENDURO SERIES, IN ITS 9th YEAR

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What do you think of MW2?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gixerben

Gixerben

What do you think of MW2? Empty
PostSubject: What do you think of MW2?   What do you think of MW2? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 9:38 am

just thought id see if im not the only 1 loving it!
Back to top Go down
wiseoldduck

wiseoldduck

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of MW2?   What do you think of MW2? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 11:08 am

Not the only one Gix, I have started the single player, Graphics are fantastic game play is brilliant. Have tried the multiplayer and and found that to be just as good, went into a full room on team deathmatch with some yanks, game ran smoothly with no lag. So hopefully if we organise some matches we should have a great time. usual ranking up on live to gain your weapon upgrades and rank.
Back to top Go down
Gixerben

Gixerben

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of MW2?   What do you think of MW2? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 1:20 pm

Yeah i was telling Wookie when u first start out you might get a bit raped but when u start unlocking stuff like fnj's (stronger bullets) and better guns and attchements it gets alot easyer!
Back to top Go down
SCOLancer

SCOLancer

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of MW2?   What do you think of MW2? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 1:44 pm

Freakin awesome very very glad i got this even just for the multiplayer
Back to top Go down
Gixerben

Gixerben

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of MW2?   What do you think of MW2? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 4:56 pm

Back to top Go down
Gixerben

Gixerben

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of MW2?   What do you think of MW2? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 7:11 pm

Any1 tried Hardcore mode? no map no kill cams and in the games i played no little kids sceaming down there mic!!lol
Back to top Go down
SCOLancer

SCOLancer

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of MW2?   What do you think of MW2? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 4:16 am

yip i mostly play hardcore S and D
Back to top Go down
wiseoldduck

wiseoldduck

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of MW2?   What do you think of MW2? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 9:28 am

Pete and I just complete one round of special ops on veteran. What a game, It was intense and gripping, It was bloody awsome. You have to work together as a team to complete it. The graphics and the explosions were fantastic, the Ai just keep coming with short breaks after each wave, just enough time to reload and stock up with weapons.
This has to be the game of the year, if it doe's not win an award I shell be shocked.
Back to top Go down
Gixerben

Gixerben

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of MW2?   What do you think of MW2? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 10:44 am

Yea ive been doing the co op with a friend too and its AMAZING have you guys done the snow mobile race? great fun!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of MW2?   What do you think of MW2? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you think of MW2?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GAMING THING - FX RACING SERIES :: XBOX 360 :: First Person Shooters-
Jump to: