GAMING THING - FX RACING SERIES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GAMING THING - FX RACING SERIES

ANYTHING GOES. HOME OF THE ENDURO SERIES, IN ITS 9th YEAR

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Call of Duty deal

Go down 
+2
Gixerben
wiseoldduck
6 posters
AuthorMessage
wiseoldduck

wiseoldduck

Call of Duty deal Empty
PostSubject: Call of Duty deal   Call of Duty deal I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 11:20 am

Their are quite a few deals around involving the new COD, have been checking them out, as the standard game without the extras is reported to be anything between £45 and £55 Evil or Very Mad

But have found that blockbuster are doing a deal, the game can be yours for £19.99 if you trade in a resent release such as Forza3. Operation Flashpoint and a few others, phone your local store for more info on the trade in's.
Game are doing a similar deal but at not such a good price theirs are likley to be £5-£10 dearer. When I asked them what the price would be, they would not confirm a price but quoted the full retail (standard game) of £49.99 there staff are not given the selling price till Midnight on the 10th

Now for those first person shooter fans with a nervous disposition DO NOT READ ON:

I have decided to trade Operation Flash point for it. Mad you say!! fair enough I say, as good as the game is I just can not get up the enthusiasham to put it in the 360 anymore. I prefer playing on line as a first choice and as I am a hardened COD Fan I will be playing it till the cows come home as I did on line with COD 4, barring playing Forza of course.

So if you have a resent release you know longer play and it is on there trade deal list you get what is going to be a great game at almost half price.

Last edited by wiseoldduck on Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gixerben

Gixerben

Call of Duty deal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty deal   Call of Duty deal I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 12:00 pm

il join you on the battlefield then Wise!
Back to top Go down
Major Raver

Major Raver

Call of Duty deal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty deal   Call of Duty deal I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 1:52 pm

I'm looking to put clan games together against others if I have enough interest from you guys.
Back to top Go down
Gixerben

Gixerben

Call of Duty deal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty deal   Call of Duty deal I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 4:47 pm

count me in mate i love my shooters! il be hammering this tomorrow!!
Back to top Go down
Maverick zx

Maverick zx

Call of Duty deal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty deal   Call of Duty deal I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 5:13 am

I just got it went to sainsburys as they were selling at £27 ish but had sold out so went to asda at £32.00
Back to top Go down
SCOLancer

SCOLancer

Call of Duty deal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty deal   Call of Duty deal I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 10:59 am

Yeah ive decided to get it aswell as morisons here are selling it at £25 for launch day only
Back to top Go down
Major Raver

Major Raver

Call of Duty deal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty deal   Call of Duty deal I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 11:07 am

i got it to, are wer going to puttogether a clan for it?
Back to top Go down
Vanquish BHP

Vanquish BHP

Call of Duty deal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty deal   Call of Duty deal I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 11:10 am

still not bothering tbh , Im crap at the multiplayer and the Single player is far too short at 5 hours !!

Still loving Operation Flashpoint ..... Smile
Back to top Go down
Gixerben

Gixerben

Call of Duty deal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty deal   Call of Duty deal I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 1:31 pm

5hours if you do it on easy!! im doing it on the hardest setting and boy its tough...
grahpics are amazing i cant think of a game on the 360 with better graphics (and for these who dont know me im a MASSIVE battlefield fan!)
and ive only done sp up till now but its living up to all the hype and for 30notes a MUST buy for any fps fan looking forward to squadding up for sum co op..
it would be nice to fire a rocket and blow a building up but looks like il have to wait till March 2010 for that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Call of Duty deal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty deal   Call of Duty deal I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Call of Duty deal
Page 1 of 1