GAMING THING - FX RACING SERIES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GAMING THING - FX RACING SERIES

ANYTHING GOES. HOME OF THE ENDURO SERIES, IN ITS 9th YEAR

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My boy is Desperate......

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Vanquish BHP

Vanquish BHP

My boy is Desperate...... Empty
PostSubject: My boy is Desperate......   My boy is Desperate...... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 3:26 pm

for a Wii , and Im skint , if anyone sees any cracking deals or has one to sell let me know. Cheers.
Back to top Go down
funky phil

funky phil

PostSubject: Re: My boy is Desperate......   My boy is Desperate...... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 3:29 pm

Don`t bother.They get fed up with them very quickly.My best mate bought his daughter and son one for xmas with wii fit etc cost him over £300 altogether its been sat there collecting dust since january.
Back to top Go down
Maverick zx

Maverick zx

PostSubject: Re: My boy is Desperate......   My boy is Desperate...... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 3:31 pm

cant remember the last time my kids played on theirs that they got for crimbo,but you can bet if i sold it i wouldn't be popular
Back to top Go down
Vanquish BHP

Vanquish BHP

PostSubject: Re: My boy is Desperate......   My boy is Desperate...... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 3:33 pm

My boy has Aspergers Syndrome , one of the effects this has is that he becomes obsessed with things , Trust me he wont get bored with it lol !!
Back to top Go down
Vanquish BHP

Vanquish BHP

PostSubject: Re: My boy is Desperate......   My boy is Desperate...... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 5:52 am

just ordered one... my mrs has a littlewoods account and although they are expensive she had over £100 cashback saved up .. so it it only cost me £100 ... he doesnt know lol , gunna let him open the parcel.. Smile
Back to top Go down
Major Raver

Major Raver

PostSubject: Re: My boy is Desperate......   My boy is Desperate...... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 4:21 am

Mario Kart and Sonic and Mario Olympics with 4 controllers are stills the nads for me! Plus on Wii Ware you can download some old 64 classics as well.
Back to top Go down
Vanquish BHP

Vanquish BHP

PostSubject: Re: My boy is Desperate......   My boy is Desperate...... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 4:52 am

im sure we will end up with that lot..... scratch
Back to top Go down
Major Raver

Major Raver

PostSubject: Re: My boy is Desperate......   My boy is Desperate...... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 5:18 am

Vanquish BHP wrote:
im sure we will end up with that lot..... scratch

Super Mario Galaxy is a great one player game, he will like that, take him ages as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My boy is Desperate......   My boy is Desperate...... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My boy is Desperate......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GAMING THING - FX RACING SERIES :: Nintendo Wii-
Jump to: