GAMING THING - FX RACING SERIES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GAMING THING - FX RACING SERIES

ANYTHING GOES. HOME OF THE ENDURO SERIES, IN ITS 9th YEAR

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

360 BHP........

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vanquish BHP

Vanquish BHP

360 BHP........ Empty
PostSubject: 360 BHP........   360 BHP........ I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 2:42 pm

Firstly I would like to apologise for my hasty deletion of the site. Its been coming for ages , running these things is really good when it gels together and REALLY bad ind frustrating when it doesnt. After 3 years year of doing it I have had enough , You saw this with 40 Yarder and sadly now with 360 BHP.

With what happened on the last Sunday I was really down about it all , but Major talked me round , then I was really upbeat about it again , and then on saturday I spent all day redesigning the site and was really up for it again......

Then Something happened Saturday night ( wont go into details as It doesnt matter now) , And I flipped , in true Judge fashion I totally lost the plot and had to do what I did or Im sure they would be carting me away to a funny farm one day soon !!

Its done , Im done with all this Organising stuff... And that leads me onto ....

Well done Major in picking up the gauntlet , I have every faith on your return , the Chapter Series eclipsed anything 360 BHP ever did , and the rest of you guys are in for a treat if Major puts in only small fraction of the effort he did for chapter.

And Finally since Saturday , I have decided to start playing the game the way its meant to be played - In Car , I have done so many laps like this now that I can no longer use the bonnet cam lol!... and that leads to me requesting a different car to the Seat if possible when we get going.. As I am now considering the driving position , view and other things as well as how it acually drives. I wont reveal what car I want yet , but if its possible I would like to change from the Seat.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

360 BHP........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: 360 BHP........   360 BHP........ I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 2:56 pm

Thanks for the kind words, but this site isn't about me, its about everyone else. If you want a place for a FIFA league then that isn't any problem. I plan to let everything run itself, and leave you in peace! Cool
Back to top Go down
https://gamingthing.forumotion.com
Vanquish BHP

Vanquish BHP

360 BHP........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: 360 BHP........   360 BHP........ I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 3:22 pm

As I said I just wanna play form now on ...

But If Im Honest there is niggling thing in the back of my head that will one day lead me back into it , 40 Yarder was massively successfull in the first 18 months and I reckon one day I might just do it again. But I have promised myself that I will NOT do it for at least year....

40 Yarder 2011 , has a nice ring to it ...... Wink
Back to top Go down
wiseoldduck

wiseoldduck

360 BHP........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: 360 BHP........   360 BHP........ I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 1:08 pm

Welcomb back Judge Very Happy Very Happy nuff said, whats passed is passed. Lets enjoy the racing.
Back to top Go down
Vanquish BHP

Vanquish BHP

360 BHP........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: 360 BHP........   360 BHP........ I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 6:37 am

Ok ... So I couldnt do it... i have started a football league site , having said that I am still 100 % behind the racing and cant wait for it to start.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

360 BHP........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: 360 BHP........   360 BHP........ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

360 BHP........
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GAMING THING - FX RACING SERIES :: General Discussions-
Jump to: