GAMING THING - FX RACING SERIES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GAMING THING - FX RACING SERIES

ANYTHING GOES. HOME OF THE ENDURO SERIES, IN ITS 9th YEAR

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spotify music streaming!

Go down 
+2
Admin
funky phil
6 posters
AuthorMessage
funky phil

funky phil

Spotify music streaming! Empty
PostSubject: Spotify music streaming!   Spotify music streaming! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 1:01 pm

Anyone used spotify? Its great,i`m not into buying albums as i never listen too them.But this is just up my street everything streams superbly and you can even create your own playlist.I`m currently listening to Chinese democracy by Guns n roses.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spotify music streaming!   Spotify music streaming! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 1:03 pm

Ive never even heard about it mate, what is it?
Back to top Go down
https://gamingthing.forumotion.com
SCOLancer

SCOLancer

PostSubject: Re: Spotify music streaming!   Spotify music streaming! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 1:04 pm

nor have i lol sounds great
Back to top Go down
funky phil

funky phil

PostSubject: Re: Spotify music streaming!   Spotify music streaming! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 3:31 pm

Try it. Download the programme and away you go no bugs or viruses.
Here`s the link http://www.spotify.com/en/
Back to top Go down
Vanquish BHP

Vanquish BHP

PostSubject: Re: Spotify music streaming!   Spotify music streaming! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 1:04 pm

funky phil wrote:
Anyone used spotify? Its great,i`m not into buying albums as i never listen too them.But this is just up my street everything streams superbly and you can even create your own playlist.I`m currently listening to Chinese democracy by Guns n roses.

That there is the best Album EVER ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
wiseoldduck

wiseoldduck

PostSubject: Re: Spotify music streaming!   Spotify music streaming! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 2:17 am

I was going to say " do not mention that album to Judge Because he'll have an orgasm" but he beat me to it Laughing Laughing

Cheers Phil will give it a go
Back to top Go down
Button's Facial Fuzz

Button's Facial Fuzz

PostSubject: Re: Spotify music streaming!   Spotify music streaming! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 4:47 am

Steady on now. I wouldn't go as far as to say "best album ever, EVER!" Cool

Shackler's Revenge has grown on me. But the $13m and 15 year wait (had it been say, about $11m and 14 years, he might have had a shout Shocked ), it really neede to be the greatest rock album in the history of rock, aaaaand......

...it wasn't. There are some quality moments on it, notably from my man of the moment, Buckethead, but I just don't know. A fresh sound, a new direction, and a bold step to take. Worth it for that, but I'm going to park up in the 4/5 star camp on this one.
Back to top Go down
Vanquish BHP

Vanquish BHP

PostSubject: Re: Spotify music streaming!   Spotify music streaming! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 3:09 pm

Maybe EVER is a little over ther top lol , but for me its an awsome album and certainly the best one I have picked up in the last 10 years....

But strangly my favourite song is "This I love" (strange because its a love song and I dont normally do those) I just feel it captures what so many of us have felt about a loved one even if we wont ever admit it and you can tell he had one person in mind all the way the production of the song ... and it was the first song he wrote for the album way back in 96, But even stranger I prefer this blokes version..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlrebqWykvY&feature=player_embedded
Back to top Go down
Vanquish BHP

Vanquish BHP

PostSubject: Re: Spotify music streaming!   Spotify music streaming! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 3:10 pm

wiseoldduck wrote:
I was going to say " do not mention that album to Judge Because he'll have an orgasm" but he beat me to it Laughing Laughing

Cheers Phil will give it a go

Orgasm is a bit strong Wise ... a lob on is as far as I would go ... Razz

I know I keep on about it ! silent
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spotify music streaming!   Spotify music streaming! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spotify music streaming!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GAMING THING - FX RACING SERIES :: General Discussions-
Jump to: