GAMING THING - FX RACING SERIES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GAMING THING - FX RACING SERIES

ANYTHING GOES. HOME OF THE ENDURO SERIES, IN ITS 9th YEAR

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PC set up for gaming

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gixerben

Gixerben

PC set up for gaming Empty
PostSubject: PC set up for gaming   PC set up for gaming I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 2:35 pm

im thinking off setting up my pc to play games (not just solitaire!) ive heard Battlefield series is even better so i just wanted to ask you guys what do i need to upgrade my pc to handle them. im using a HP model a6430f AMD Phenom 8400 Triple core processor with just the bog standard graphics card the NVIDIA GeForce 6150se and the pc has a 640GB hard drive and internal memory of 3072MB if that matters!

I cant really change my pc as i have all my work on it so im stuck with upgrading it..
also how many of you use your pc aswell as your 360 for gaming and whats the pros n cons?
Thanks
Gix
Back to top Go down
Gixerben

Gixerben

PostSubject: Re: PC set up for gaming   PC set up for gaming I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 6:56 am

well maybe il give the pc gaming idea a miss for now as i hear you just have to keep upgrading alot of the time so il stick with the 360!
Back to top Go down
Maverick zx

Maverick zx

PostSubject: Re: PC set up for gaming   PC set up for gaming I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 9:10 am

Thats why i gave up Gix got pissed off having to constantly upgrade costing a fortune although i used to love GTR on the pc awesome
Back to top Go down
Gixerben

Gixerben

PostSubject: Re: PC set up for gaming   PC set up for gaming I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 10:07 am

Yeah Judge told me he spent $$$$ upgrading n i cant be bothered with doing that i thought id just be able to upgrade once then il be sorted!!
Back to top Go down
SCOLancer

SCOLancer

PostSubject: Re: PC set up for gaming   PC set up for gaming I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 12:39 pm

as long as your mobo is decent you can upgrade once to last you atleast 4 years
Back to top Go down
SCOLancer

SCOLancer

PostSubject: Re: PC set up for gaming   PC set up for gaming I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 12:50 pm

After looking at your HP model its pretty decent all you need upgrade is your RAM upto 4gb and get a decent graphics card like a nvid geforce GTX 275 or above and your rocking. Your mobo only has 1 PCI-E slot so 2 cards is out of the option but bonus is youve actually got a quad core according to HP for your model
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PC set up for gaming   PC set up for gaming I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PC set up for gaming
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GAMING THING - FX RACING SERIES :: PC Gaming-
Jump to: