GAMING THING - FX RACING SERIES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GAMING THING - FX RACING SERIES

ANYTHING GOES. HOME OF THE ENDURO SERIES, IN ITS 9th YEAR

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This site and what you want

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

This site and what you want Empty
PostSubject: This site and what you want   This site and what you want I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 1:00 pm

Hi all

I want to make this a site for all of you, so you want to run your own leagues, competitions or anything then let me and know and I will set up forums or anything else for you, whether I'm interested or not.

Please no arguments or falling out, I don't want to get involved with anything like that, and I will do my best to do and make this how you want so please bare with me.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
https://gamingthing.forumotion.com
SCOLancer

SCOLancer

PostSubject: Re: This site and what you want   This site and what you want I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 4:20 am

Hi m8 not trying to be picky lol could you change the Xbox360 Games title to just XBOX 360 and also make a general section within as we just had a dashboard update and i put it somewhere else lol? cheers
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This site and what you want   This site and what you want I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 12:18 pm

That ok and what you wanted Lancer?
Back to top Go down
https://gamingthing.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This site and what you want   This site and what you want I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This site and what you want
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GAMING THING - FX RACING SERIES :: Your Requests-
Jump to: